A Brief Summary of Carbon Nanotubes Science and Technology: A Health and Safety Perspective
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Carbon Nanotubes
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 905–911, July 18, 2011
How to Cite
Wick, P., Clift, M. J. D., Rösslein, M. and Rothen-Rutishauser, B. (2011), A Brief Summary of Carbon Nanotubes Science and Technology: A Health and Safety Perspective. ChemSusChem, 4: 905–911. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100161
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2011
- European Respiratory Society. Grant Number: LTRF-MC1572-2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 3100A0_118420
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: DFG SPP 1313
- Animal Free Research Foundation
- Doerenkamp-Zbinden Foundation
- European Commission
- NanoHouse. Grant Number: 207816
- Nanommune. Grant Number: 214281
- Competence Center for Materials Science and Technology Foundation (CCMX). Grant Number: 350601
- Swiss Nanoscience Institute (SNI)
- National Center of Research (NCCR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!