Carbon Nanotube-Based Metal-Ion Catchers as Supramolecular Depolluting Materials
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 1464–1469, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Maggini, L., De Leo, F., Marega, R., Tóháti, H.-M., Kamarás, K. and Bonifazi, D. (2011), Carbon Nanotube-Based Metal-Ion Catchers as Supramolecular Depolluting Materials. ChemSusChem, 4: 1464–1469. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100163
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2011
- EU. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2008-215399
- FRS-FNRS. Grant Numbers: 2.4.625.08.F, F.4.505.10.F
- Loterie Nationale
- Région Wallonne. Grant Number: 850551
- “TINTIN” ARC. Grant Number: 09/14-023
- University of Namur
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!