High-Performance Zeolite Membranes on Inexpensive Large-Pore Supports: Highly Reproducible Synthesis using a Seed Paste
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1570–1573, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Ge, Q., Gao, J., Shao, J., Liu, C. and Yan, Y. (2011), High-Performance Zeolite Membranes on Inexpensive Large-Pore Supports: Highly Reproducible Synthesis using a Seed Paste. ChemSusChem, 4: 1570–1573. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100252
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20876133, 21028002
- Science and Technology Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2009R50020
- Chinese Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!