A Three-Dimensional Highly Interconnected Composite Oxygen Reduction Reaction Electrocatalyst prepared from a Core–shell Precursor
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1582–1586, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Niu, Y., Liang, F., Zhou, W., Sunarso, J., Zhu, Z. and Shao, Z. (2011), A Three-Dimensional Highly Interconnected Composite Oxygen Reduction Reaction Electrocatalyst prepared from a Core–shell Precursor. ChemSusChem, 4: 1582–1586. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100254
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2011
- China National Funds to Distinguished Young Scientists. Grant Number: 51025209
- Outstanding Young Scholar Grant at Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: 2008023
- Fok Ying Tung Education Grant. Grant Number: 111073
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Chinse Ministry of Education
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB209704
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery Project. Grant Number: DP1095089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!