Iron-Catalyzed Furfural Production in Biobased Biphasic Systems: From Pure Sugars to Direct Use of Crude Xylose Effluents as Feedstock
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1592–1594, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
vom Stein, T., Grande, P. M., Leitner, W. and Domínguez de María, P. (2011), Iron-Catalyzed Furfural Production in Biobased Biphasic Systems: From Pure Sugars to Direct Use of Crude Xylose Effluents as Feedstock. ChemSusChem, 4: 1592–1594. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100259
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2011
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!