Catalytic Partial Oxidation and Membrane Separation to Optimize the Conversion of Natural Gas to Syngas and Hydrogen
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1787–1795, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Capoferri, D., Cucchiella, B., Iaquaniello, G., Mangiapane, A., Abate, S. and Centi, G. (2011), Catalytic Partial Oxidation and Membrane Separation to Optimize the Conversion of Natural Gas to Syngas and Hydrogen. ChemSusChem, 4: 1787–1795. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100260
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- NEXT-GTL. Grant Number: NMP3-LA-2009–229183
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!