Hydrogen Evolution from Water/Alcohol Mixtures: Effective In Situ Generation of an Active Au/TiO2 catalyst
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 530–533, March 12, 2012
How to Cite
Gärtner, F., Losse, S., Boddien, A., Pohl, M.-M., Denurra, S., Junge, H. and Beller, M. (2012), Hydrogen Evolution from Water/Alcohol Mixtures: Effective In Situ Generation of an Active Au/TiO2 catalyst. ChemSusChem, 5: 530–533. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100281
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- Ministry for Education, Science and Culture of Mecklenburg Vorpommern
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!