The publication of this special issue coincides with two events: Guido Kemeling was appointed Editor-in-Chief of this journal from July 1, 2011. After 25 years in Europe Dang Sheng Su, the guest editor of this special issue, will move his main place of research to PR China. The guest editor expresses his gratitude to the staff of ChemSusChem, and Dr. Emily Seo, for their constant support and encouragement in editing this special issue. Furthermore, we thank Dr. Qiang Zhang from the Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society in Berlin for preparing Figure 1.
20 Years of Carbon Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Carbon Nanotubes
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 811–813, July 18, 2011
How to Cite
Su , D. S. (2011), 20 Years of Carbon Nanotubes. ChemSusChem, 4: 811–813. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100330
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- 2bD. S. Bethune, C. H. Klang, M. S. de Vries, G. Gorman, R. Savoy, J. Vazquez, R. Beyers, 1993, 363, 605.
- 4Carbon Nanotube Science, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge 2009.,
- 9Carbon Nanotubes: Angels or Demons?, Pan Stanford, Singapore 2008.,