Highly Efficient 1,4-Addition of Aldehydes to Nitroolefins: Organocatalysis in Continuous Flow by Solid-Supported Peptidic Catalysts
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 266–269, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Ötvös, S. B., Mándity, I. M. and Fülöp, F. (2012), Highly Efficient 1,4-Addition of Aldehydes to Nitroolefins: Organocatalysis in Continuous Flow by Solid-Supported Peptidic Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 5: 266–269. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100332
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- Hungarian Research Foundation
- OTKA. Grant Number: NK81371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!