The Oxygen-Mediated Synthesis of 1,3-Butadiynes in Continuous Flow: Using Teflon AF-2400 to Effect Gas/Liquid Contact
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 274–277, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Petersen, T. P., Polyzos , A., O'Brien, M., Ulven, T., Baxendale, I. R. and Ley, S. V. (2012), The Oxygen-Mediated Synthesis of 1,3-Butadiynes in Continuous Flow: Using Teflon AF-2400 to Effect Gas/Liquid Contact. ChemSusChem, 5: 274–277. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100339
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
- The Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- CSIRO Material Science and Engineering
- BP 1702 Professorship
- The Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!