Ruthenium-Catalyzed Conversion of Levulinic Acid to Pyrrolidines by Reductive Amination
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1578–1581, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-B., Dai, J.-J., Deng, X.-J., Qu, Y.-C., Guo, Q.-X. and Fu, Y. (2011), Ruthenium-Catalyzed Conversion of Levulinic Acid to Pyrrolidines by Reductive Amination. ChemSusChem, 4: 1578–1581. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100344
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China . Grant Number: 2012CB215305
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172209
- Chinese Academy of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!