Ruthenium-Catalyzed Conversion of Levulinic Acid to Pyrrolidines by Reductive Amination
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1578–1581, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-B., Dai, J.-J., Deng, X.-J., Qu, Y.-C., Guo, Q.-X. and Fu, Y. (2011), Ruthenium-Catalyzed Conversion of Levulinic Acid to Pyrrolidines by Reductive Amination. ChemSusChem, 4: 1578–1581. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100344
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China . Grant Number: 2012CB215305
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172209
- Chinese Academy of Science
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.