Molecular Design to Improve the Performance of Donor–π Acceptor Near-IR Organic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1601–1605, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Hao, Y., Yang, X., Zhou, M., Cong, J., Wang, X., Hagfeldt, A. and Sun, L. (2011), Molecular Design to Improve the Performance of Donor–π Acceptor Near-IR Organic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 4: 1601–1605. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100350
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2011
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 21076039
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220009
- Program for Innovative Research Team of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: LS2010042
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST). Grant Number: 2001CC A02500
- Swedish Energy Agency, K&A Wallenberg Foundation
- State Key Laboratory of Fine Chemicals. Grant Number: KF0805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!