Ca-Rich Ca–Al-Oxide, High-Temperature-Stable Sorbents Prepared from Hydrotalcite Precursors: Synthesis, Characterization, and CO2 Capture Capacity
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1844–1851, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Chang, P.-H., Chang, Y.-P., Chen, S.-Y., Yu, C.-T. and Chyou, Y.-P. (2011), Ca-Rich Ca–Al-Oxide, High-Temperature-Stable Sorbents Prepared from Hydrotalcite Precursors: Synthesis, Characterization, and CO2 Capture Capacity. ChemSusChem, 4: 1844–1851. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100357
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 100-3113-E-009-002
- Institute of Nuclear Energy Research. Grant Number: 982001 INER017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!