Effective Production of Octane from Biomass Derivatives under Mild Conditions
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1758–1761, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Xu, W., Xia, Q., Zhang, Y., Guo, Y., Wang, Y. and Lu, G. (2011), Effective Production of Octane from Biomass Derivatives under Mild Conditions. ChemSusChem, 4: 1758–1761. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100361
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB732300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20973058
- Commission of Science and Technology of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 08JC1407900, 10XD1401400
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.