These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Resin-Derived Hierarchical Porous Carbon Spheres with High Catalytic Performance in the Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Ethylbenzene
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 687–693, April 2012
How to Cite
Wang , L., Delgado , J. J., Frank , B., Zhang, Z., Shan, Z., Su , D. S. and Xiao, F.-S. (2012), Resin-Derived Hierarchical Porous Carbon Spheres with High Catalytic Performance in the Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Ethylbenzene. ChemSusChem, 5: 687–693. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100363
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- State Basic Research Project of China NSFC. Grant Number: 20573044
- CANAPE project
- MICINN-FEDER. Grant Number: MAT2008–00889-NAN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!