Chiral Ammonium-Capped Rhodium(0) Nanocatalysts: Synthesis, Characterization, and Advances in Asymmetric Hydrogenation in Neat Water
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Green Nanocatalysis
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 91–101, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Guyonnet Bilé, E., Cortelazzo-Polisini, E., Denicourt-Nowicki, A., Sassine, R., Launay, F. and Roucoux, A. (2012), Chiral Ammonium-Capped Rhodium(0) Nanocatalysts: Synthesis, Characterization, and Advances in Asymmetric Hydrogenation in Neat Water. ChemSusChem, 5: 91–101. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100364
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-08-CP2D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!