Ultrasound and Microstructures—A Promising Combination?
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 279–288, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Hübner, S., Kressirer, S., Kralisch, D., Bludszuweit-Philipp, C., Lukow, K., Jänich, I., Schilling, A., Hieronymus, H., Liebner, C. and Jähnisch, K. (2012), Ultrasound and Microstructures—A Promising Combination?. ChemSusChem, 5: 279–288. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100369
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt. Grant Number: AZ 25836
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!