Room-Temperature, Acid-Catalyzed [2+2] Cycloadditions: Suppression of Side Reactions by using a Flow Microreactor System
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 270–273, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Kurahashi, K., Takemoto, Y. and Takasu, K. (2012), Room-Temperature, Acid-Catalyzed [2+2] Cycloadditions: Suppression of Side Reactions by using a Flow Microreactor System. ChemSusChem, 5: 270–273. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100373
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2011
- Grants-in-Aid for a Scientific Research for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: 2105
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Takeda Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!