Direct Hydrocyclization of Biomass-Derived Levulinic Acid to 2-Methyltetrahydrofuran over Nanocomposite Copper/Silica Catalysts
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1749–1752, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Upare , P. P., Lee, J.-M., Hwang , Y. K., Hwang, D. W., Lee, J.-H., Halligudi, S. B., Hwang, J.-S. and Chang , J.-S. (2011), Direct Hydrocyclization of Biomass-Derived Levulinic Acid to 2-Methyltetrahydrofuran over Nanocomposite Copper/Silica Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 4: 1749–1752. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100380
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- Institutional Research Program. Grant Number: SI-1109
- Ministry of Knowledge & Economy
- Development of Polymer Materials based on Lignocellulosic Biomass. Grant Number: TS111-09
- Brain Pool
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!