Direct Hydrocyclization of Biomass-Derived Levulinic Acid to 2-Methyltetrahydrofuran over Nanocomposite Copper/Silica Catalysts
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1749–1752, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Upare , P. P., Lee, J.-M., Hwang , Y. K., Hwang, D. W., Lee, J.-H., Halligudi, S. B., Hwang, J.-S. and Chang , J.-S. (2011), Direct Hydrocyclization of Biomass-Derived Levulinic Acid to 2-Methyltetrahydrofuran over Nanocomposite Copper/Silica Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 4: 1749–1752. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100380
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- Institutional Research Program. Grant Number: SI-1109
- Ministry of Knowledge & Economy
- Development of Polymer Materials based on Lignocellulosic Biomass. Grant Number: TS111-09
- Brain Pool
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.