Assembling Nanostructures for Effective Catalysis: Supported Palladium Nanoparticle Multicores Coated by a Hollow and Nanoporous Zirconia Shell
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Green Nanocatalysis
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 132–139, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Biradar, A. V. and Asefa, T. (2012), Assembling Nanostructures for Effective Catalysis: Supported Palladium Nanoparticle Multicores Coated by a Hollow and Nanoporous Zirconia Shell. ChemSusChem, 5: 132–139. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100385
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: NSF CHE-1004218, NSF DMR-0968937, NSF NanoEHS-1134289
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!