Highly Stable Noble-Metal Nanoparticles in Tetraalkylphosphonium Ionic Liquids for in situ Catalysis
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Green Nanocatalysis
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 109–116, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Banerjee, A., Theron, R. and Scott, R. W. J. (2012), Highly Stable Noble-Metal Nanoparticles in Tetraalkylphosphonium Ionic Liquids for in situ Catalysis. ChemSusChem, 5: 109–116. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100413
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- University of Saskatchewan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!