Development of Polymeric Palladium-Nanoparticle Membrane-Installed Microflow Devices and their Application in Hydrodehalogenation
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 293–299, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Yamada, Y. M. A., Watanabe, T., Ohno, A. and Uozumi, Y. (2012), Development of Polymeric Palladium-Nanoparticle Membrane-Installed Microflow Devices and their Application in Hydrodehalogenation. ChemSusChem, 5: 293–299. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100418
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: #20655035, #2105
- RIKEN Advanced Science Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!