Design of Cellulose Dissolving Ionic Liquids Inspired by Nature
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 388–391, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Ohira, K., Abe, Y., Kawatsura, M., Suzuki, K., Mizuno, M., Amano, Y. and Itoh, T. (2012), Design of Cellulose Dissolving Ionic Liquids Inspired by Nature. ChemSusChem, 5: 388–391. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100427
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research of the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.