Flexible and Platinum-Free Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Conducting-Polymer-Coated Graphene Counter Electrodes
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 379–382, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Lee, K. S., Lee, Y., Lee, J. Y., Ahn, J.-H. and Park, J. H. (2012), Flexible and Platinum-Free Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Conducting-Polymer-Coated Graphene Counter Electrodes. ChemSusChem, 5: 379–382. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100430
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
- NRF. Grant Numbers: 2009–0092950, 2011–0030254
- NCRC. Grant Number: 2011–0006268
- Future-based Technology Development Program. Grant Number: 2010–0029321
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!