Flexible and Platinum-Free Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Conducting-Polymer-Coated Graphene Counter Electrodes
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 379–382, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Lee, K. S., Lee, Y., Lee, J. Y., Ahn, J.-H. and Park, J. H. (2012), Flexible and Platinum-Free Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Conducting-Polymer-Coated Graphene Counter Electrodes. ChemSusChem, 5: 379–382. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100430
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
- NRF. Grant Numbers: 2009–0092950, 2011–0030254
- NCRC. Grant Number: 2011–0006268
- Future-based Technology Development Program. Grant Number: 2010–0029321
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.