The Origin of Molecular Mobility During Biomass Pyrolysis as Revealed by In situ 1H NMR Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1258–1265, July 2012
How to Cite
Dufour, A., Castro-Diaz, M., Brosse, N., Bouroukba, M. and Snape, C. (2012), The Origin of Molecular Mobility During Biomass Pyrolysis as Revealed by In situ 1H NMR Spectroscopy. ChemSusChem, 5: 1258–1265. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100442
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- European Coal & Steel Community. Grant Number: RFCR-CT-2010–00007
- French National Research Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!