The Origin of Molecular Mobility During Biomass Pyrolysis as Revealed by In situ 1H NMR Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1258–1265, July 2012
How to Cite
Dufour, A., Castro-Diaz, M., Brosse, N., Bouroukba, M. and Snape, C. (2012), The Origin of Molecular Mobility During Biomass Pyrolysis as Revealed by In situ 1H NMR Spectroscopy. ChemSusChem, 5: 1258–1265. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100442
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- European Coal & Steel Community. Grant Number: RFCR-CT-2010–00007
- French National Research Agency
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.