Application of Metal-Based Reagents and Catalysts in Microstructured Flow Devices
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 247–255, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Chinnusamy, T., Yudha S , S., Hager, M., Kreitmeier, P. and Reiser, O. (2012), Application of Metal-Based Reagents and Catalysts in Microstructured Flow Devices. ChemSusChem, 5: 247–255. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100444
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- Deutsche Bundesumweltstiftung. Grant Number: KONAROM, AZ 26920
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: RE-948-8/1 GLOBUCAT
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!