Transfer of the Epoxidation of Soybean Oil from Batch to Flow Chemistry Guided by Cost and Environmental Issues
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 300–311, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Kralisch, D., Streckmann, I., Ott, D., Krtschil, U., Santacesaria, E., Di Serio, M., Russo, V., De Carlo, L., Linhart, W., Christian, E., Cortese, B., de Croon, M. H. J. M. and Hessel, V. (2012), Transfer of the Epoxidation of Soybean Oil from Batch to Flow Chemistry Guided by Cost and Environmental Issues. ChemSusChem, 5: 300–311. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100445
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- EU Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development. Grant Number: CP-IP 228853
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!