Carbon-Supported Molybdenum Carbide Catalysts for the Conversion of Vegetable Oils
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 727–733, April 2012
How to Cite
Han, J., Duan, J., Chen, P., Lou, H., Zheng, X. and Hong, H. (2012), Carbon-Supported Molybdenum Carbide Catalysts for the Conversion of Vegetable Oils. ChemSusChem, 5: 727–733. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100476
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21073160, J0830413
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAD22B07-02
- Top Key Discipline of Zhejiang Province
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.