Conversion of Biomass-Derived Levulinate and Formate Esters into γ-Valerolactone over Supported Gold Catalysts
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1838–1843, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Du, X.-L., Bi, Q.-Y., Liu, Y.-M., Cao, Y. and Fan, K.-N. (2011), Conversion of Biomass-Derived Levulinate and Formate Esters into γ-Valerolactone over Supported Gold Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 4: 1838–1843. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100483
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20873026, 21073042
- University of China. Grant Number: NCET-09–0305
- State Key Basic Research Program of PRC. Grant Number: 2009CB623506
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 08DZ2270 500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!