Conversion of Biomass-Derived Levulinate and Formate Esters into γ-Valerolactone over Supported Gold Catalysts
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1838–1843, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Du, X.-L., Bi, Q.-Y., Liu, Y.-M., Cao, Y. and Fan, K.-N. (2011), Conversion of Biomass-Derived Levulinate and Formate Esters into γ-Valerolactone over Supported Gold Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 4: 1838–1843. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100483
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20873026, 21073042
- University of China. Grant Number: NCET-09–0305
- State Key Basic Research Program of PRC. Grant Number: 2009CB623506
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 08DZ2270 500
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.