Hybrid Technologies for an Enhanced Carbon Recycling Based on the Enzymatic Reduction of CO2 to Methanol in Water: Chemical and Photochemical NADH Regeneration
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 373–378, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Dibenedetto, A., Stufano, P., Macyk, W., Baran, T., Fragale, C., Costa, M. and Aresta, M. (2012), Hybrid Technologies for an Enhanced Carbon Recycling Based on the Enzymatic Reduction of CO2 to Methanol in Water: Chemical and Photochemical NADH Regeneration. ChemSusChem, 5: 373–378. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100484
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- University of Bari
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!