A Versatile Protocol for the Quantitative and Smooth Conversion of Phosphane Oxides into Synthetically Useful Pyrazolylphosphonium Salts
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1805–1812, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Feldmann, K.-O., Schulz, S., Klotter, F. and Weigand, J. J. (2011), A Versatile Protocol for the Quantitative and Smooth Conversion of Phosphane Oxides into Synthetically Useful Pyrazolylphosphonium Salts. ChemSusChem, 4: 1805–1812. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100503
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2011
- DFG. Grant Number: WE 4621/2-1
- European PhosSciNet. Grant Number: CM0802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!