Edge-Enriched, Porous Carbon-Based, High Energy Density Supercapacitors for Hybrid Electric Vehicles
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 535–541, March 12, 2012
How to Cite
Kim, Y. J., Yang, C.-M., Park, K. C., Kaneko, K., Kim, Y. A., Noguchi, M., Fujino, T., Oyama, S. and Endo, M. (2012), Edge-Enriched, Porous Carbon-Based, High Energy Density Supercapacitors for Hybrid Electric Vehicles. ChemSusChem, 5: 535–541. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100511
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
- Program for Fostering Regional Innovation
- Research Center for Exotic NanoCarbon Project, Regional Innovation Strategy Program by the Excellence, JST
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Institutional Program
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.