A Hard-Template Method for the Preparation of IrO2, and Its Performance in a Solid-Polymer-Electrolyte Water Electrolyzer
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Sustainability Research in Dalian
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 858–861, May 2012
How to Cite
Li, G., Yu, H., Song, W., Dou, M., Li, Y., Shao, Z. and Yi, B. (2012), A Hard-Template Method for the Preparation of IrO2, and Its Performance in a Solid-Polymer-Electrolyte Water Electrolyzer. ChemSusChem, 5: 858–861. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100519
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 863 Program 2011AA050705
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20876154, 20636060, 20936008, 21176234
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!