Chemo-enzymatic Assembly of Clickable Cellulose Surfaces via Multivalent Polysaccharides
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 661–665, April 2012
How to Cite
Xu, C., Spadiut, O., Araújo, A. C., Nakhai, A. and Brumer, H. (2012), Chemo-enzymatic Assembly of Clickable Cellulose Surfaces via Multivalent Polysaccharides. ChemSusChem, 5: 661–665. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100522
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Wallenberg Wood Science Center
- Swedish Research Council Formas
- CarboMat—the KTH Advanced Carbohydrate Materials Consortium
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.