Mechanistic Investigation on the Formation and Dehydrogenation of Calcium Amidoborane Ammoniate
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Sustainability Research in Dalian
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 927–931, May 2012
How to Cite
Chua, Y. S., Li, W., Shaw, W. J., Wu, G., Autrey, T., Xiong, Z., Wong, M. W. and Chen, P. (2012), Mechanistic Investigation on the Formation and Dehydrogenation of Calcium Amidoborane Ammoniate. ChemSusChem, 5: 927–931. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100523
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
- 973 project. Grant Number: 2010CB631304
- Hundred Talents Project and Knowledge Innovation Project of CAS. Grant Numbers: KGCX2-YW-806, KJCX2-YW-H21
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971120, 10979051, 20973162
- National University of Singapore
- US Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Basic Energy Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!