A High-Energy-Density Redox Flow Battery based on Zinc/Polyhalide Chemistry
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Sustainability Research in Dalian
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 867–869, May 2012
How to Cite
Zhang , L., Lai, Q., Zhang, J. and Zhang, H. (2012), A High-Energy-Density Redox Flow Battery based on Zinc/Polyhalide Chemistry. ChemSusChem, 5: 867–869. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100530
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB227204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!