Selective Production of 1,2-Propylene Glycol from Jerusalem Artichoke Tuber using Ni–W2C/AC Catalysts
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Sustainability Research in Dalian
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 932–938, May 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, L., Wang, A., Li, C., Zheng, M. and Zhang, T. (2012), Selective Production of 1,2-Propylene Glycol from Jerusalem Artichoke Tuber using Ni–W2C/AC Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 5: 932–938. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100545
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB226102
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20903089, 21003121, 21176235
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!