Molecular-Scale Interface Engineering of Nanocrystalline Titania by Co-adsorbents for Solar Energy Conversion
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Green Nanocatalysis
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 181–187, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, M., Plogmaker, S., Humphry-Baker, R., Pechy, P., Rensmo, H., Zakeeruddin, Shaik. M. and Grätzel, M. (2012), Molecular-Scale Interface Engineering of Nanocrystalline Titania by Co-adsorbents for Solar Energy Conversion. ChemSusChem, 5: 181–187. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100549
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- European Research Council (ERC). Grant Number: 247404
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CBA00703
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20903030, 201173091
- Talents Recruitment Program of HUST
- CME. Grant Numbers: NCET-10–0416, 2011TS021
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Energy Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!