A Solid-Supported Organocatalyst for Continuous-Flow Enantioselective Aldol Reactions
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 320–325, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Ayats, C., Henseler, A. H. and Pericàs, M. A. (2012), A Solid-Supported Organocatalyst for Continuous-Flow Enantioselective Aldol Reactions. ChemSusChem, 5: 320–325. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100570
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2011
- MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2008-00947/BQU
- Consolider Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD2006-0003
- DIUE. Grant Number: 2009SGR623
- ICIQ Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!