A Solid-Supported Organocatalyst for Continuous-Flow Enantioselective Aldol Reactions
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 320–325, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Ayats, C., Henseler, A. H. and Pericàs, M. A. (2012), A Solid-Supported Organocatalyst for Continuous-Flow Enantioselective Aldol Reactions. ChemSusChem, 5: 320–325. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100570
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2011
- MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2008-00947/BQU
- Consolider Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD2006-0003
- DIUE. Grant Number: 2009SGR623
- ICIQ Foundation
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.