Water Oxidation by Electrodeposited Cobalt Oxides—Role of Anions and Redox-Inert Cations in Structure and Function of the Amorphous Catalyst
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 542–549, March 12, 2012
How to Cite
Risch, M., Klingan, K., Ringleb, F., Chernev, P., Zaharieva, I., Fischer, A. and Dau, H. (2012), Water Oxidation by Electrodeposited Cobalt Oxides—Role of Anions and Redox-Inert Cations in Structure and Function of the Amorphous Catalyst. ChemSusChem, 5: 542–549. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100574
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- UniCat cluster of excellence (Unifying Concepts in Catalysis, Berlin)
- European Commission. Grant Number: #212508
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!