Isosorbide as a Renewable Platform chemical for Versatile Applications—Quo Vadis?
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Green Nanocatalysis
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 167–176, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Rose, M. and Palkovits, R. (2012), Isosorbide as a Renewable Platform chemical for Versatile Applications—Quo Vadis?. ChemSusChem, 5: 167–176. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100580
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- Robert Bosch Junior Professorship
- Excellence Initiative by the German federal and state governments
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!