TEMPO-Mediated Electrooxidation of Primary and Secondary Alcohols in a Microfluidic Electrolytic Cell
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 326–331, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Hill-Cousins, J. T., Kuleshova, J., Green, R. A., Birkin, P. R., Pletcher, D., Underwood, T. J., Leach, S. G. and Brown, R. C. D. (2012), TEMPO-Mediated Electrooxidation of Primary and Secondary Alcohols in a Microfluidic Electrolytic Cell. ChemSusChem, 5: 326–331. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100601
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/G02796X/1
- Pfizer Ltd.
- European Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!