Conversion of Hemicellulose to Furfural and Levulinic Acid using Biphasic Reactors with Alkylphenol Solvents
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Flow Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 383–387, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Gürbüz, E. I., Wettstein, S. G. and Dumesic, J. A. (2012), Conversion of Hemicellulose to Furfural and Levulinic Acid using Biphasic Reactors with Alkylphenol Solvents. ChemSusChem, 5: 383–387. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100608
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- US Department of Energy
- DOE Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-FC02–07ER64494
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.