Improved Li-Storage Performance of Li4Ti5O12 Coated with CN Compounds Derived from Pyrolysis of Urea through a Low-Temperature Approach
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 526–529, March 12, 2012
How to Cite
Pan, H., Zhao, L., Hu, Y.-S., Li, H. and Chen, L. (2012), Improved Li-Storage Performance of Li4Ti5O12 Coated with CN Compounds Derived from Pyrolysis of Urea through a Low-Temperature Approach. ChemSusChem, 5: 526–529. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100629
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- “863” Project. Grant Number: 2009AA033101
- “973” Projects. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936500, 2010CB833102
- NSFC. Grant Number: 50972164
- CAS project. Grant Number: KJCX2-YW-W26
- Science and Technology Planning Project. Grant Number: 2010A090602001
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!